1. Media-based Knowledge Database
The easiest e-learning case of application for ViMP is to use it as a knowledge database for your employees.
Media can be catalogued in different ways, e.g. via channels, albums, groups or categories.
Clearly definable media permissions ensure that each participant can only access those media files that he or she is authorized to.
There are manifold ways to use ViMP for knowledge transfer within your company.
2. LMS Extension
ViMP extents your Learning Management System (LMS) with video functionalities.
Simply embed videos into your learning courses and upload media directly in the LMS.
Media permissions will be considered completely, ensuring that media files are only accessible to authorized course participants. Permission verification is implemented via Single Sign On (SSO) between the LMS and ViMP.
3. ViMP as a Learning Management System
With ViMP Corporate and the ViMP E-Learning extension you obtain a complete Learning Management System (LMS), allowing you to create learning courses with an unlimited number of learning media.
- Each learning medium can be linked to a questionnaire which can be evaluated by the system automatically, if desired.
- Learning courses can be accessible for public audience or for a closed group of users only.
- Supplementary documents can be uploaded to learning courses and learning media.
- "Coaches" can support "teachers" within a learning course.
- After a participant has finished a learning course successfully, a certificate can be sent our automatically.